Re: asynchronous commit

From: Robert DiFalco <robert(dot)difalco(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: asynchronous commit
Date: 2015-01-19 19:25:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Andreas, I think UNLOGGED would be something different but I'm not totally
clear. However, it seems to me that an unlogged table would simply
disappear (be truncated) after a server crash. That means instead of maybe
loosing a record or two that I could loose a ton or records. But maybe my
understanding is off.