Re: efficient data reduction (and deduping)

From: Alessandro Gagliardi <alessandro(at)path(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: efficient data reduction (and deduping)
Date: 2012-03-01 19:29:00
Lists: pgsql-performance

All of our servers run in UTC specifically to avoid this sort of problem.
It's kind of annoying actually, because we're a San Francisco company and
so whenever I have to do daily analytics, I have to shift everything to
Pacific. But in this case it's handy. Thanks for the keen eye though.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov