Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it

From: Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it
Date: 2012-05-27 14:03:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

I added a group role named *gis* to a database using pgAdmin III 1.14.2
using the *Default Privileges* tab of the db's properties.

I can confirm it worked because if I click on the db, this shows up at the
bottom of its SQL:
*ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES *
* GRANT SELECT ON TABLES*
* TO gis;*

However, if I right-click on the db, go to *Properties*, then select
the *Default
Privileges*, it does not show any group roles:
[image: Inline image 1]

Near the bottom of the pgAdmin *Object browser*, under *Group Roles* is
this role:
[image: Inline image 2]

Aren