Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?

From: Dave Pooser <dave-pg(at)pooserville(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Date: 2011-07-03 16:51:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

On 7/3/11 10:33 AM, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

>Did you identify what it was that was linked to libldap_r?

Not yet; it was 4AM at that point here in Dallas and I'd been beating my
head against it off and on since 11AM. So I was too brain-fried to figure
out how to identify the library and too exhausted to put in the
Google-time looking for a step-by-step guide. Maybe this evening, unless
you can hit me with a step-by-step off the top of your head.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com