Inaugural Brisbane (Australia) PostgreSQL User Group Meeting

From: Gary Evans <garyevans(dot)au(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inaugural Brisbane (Australia) PostgreSQL User Group Meeting
Date: 2015-10-26 03:07:02
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello,

The Brisbane PostgreSQL Users Group is pleased to announce their first
meeting; to be held tomorrow (27th October) at 6:00pm Level 4, Fujitsu
Building, 1 Breakfast Creek Road, Brisbane, 4006, Queensland.

We would love to welcome anyone interested in attending, please RSVP
through our meetup page for catering purposes:

http://www.meetup.com/Brisbane-PostgreSQL-User-Group/events/224709832/

Kind
Regards