Registration is now open for PgDU 2019 (Australia and New Zealand)

From: Gary Evans <garyevans(dot)au(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Registration is now open for PgDU 2019 (Australia and New Zealand)
Date: 2019-10-02 06:04:55
Lists: pgsql-announce

PgDU 2019, being held in lovely Sydney, has opened registration with Early
Bird tickets available now!!!

PostgreSQL Down Under Incorporated, known as PGDU, is a not for profit
association. Our purpose is to support the growth and education of
PostgreSQL, The World's Most Advanced Open Source Database. Come join us to
learn, teach and have fun! Our PgDU conference will be held at Fishburners
in Sydney, NSW on November the 15th.

You can register at https://pgdu.org/events/pgdu2019/register/. Early Bird
ticket sales are available until the end of October, Don't wait!!

Call for Papers is closing very soon (5th of October), so if you would like
to submit a talk, please submit it
https://pgdu.org/events/pgdu2019/callforpapers/.

##Sponsors
We wouldn't be able to run this event without the support from our sponsors:

Fujitsu - https://www.postgresql.fastware.com/

2nd Quadrant - https://2ndQuadrant.com/ <https://2ndquadrant.com/>

Enterprise DB - https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please see our prospectus (
https://2019.pgdu.org/static/PGDay_Australia_2019_Sponsorship_Prospectus.pdf)
if you would like to contribute to PgDU and help strengthen the Australian
and New Zealand PostgreSQL community.