PostgresOpen 2019 Sessions Announced, Last Week for Early Bird!

From: Sarah Conway Schnurr <xenophenes42(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresOpen 2019 Sessions Announced, Last Week for Early Bird!
Date: 2019-07-30 17:05:43
Lists: pgsql-announce

Greetings!

PostgresOpen is a non–profit, community–run conference series in the United
States focused on PostgreSQL. Our conference delivers two days packed with
tutorials and presentations about PostgreSQL and related technologies, one
day of extended trainings, and the usual hallway and social track. Our
eighth annual conference will be held September 11th - 13th, 2019 in
Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Centre Hotel.

Tutorials and workshops will be on Wednesday, September 11th, with the main
conference occurring on Thursday, September 12th - Friday, September 13th.

*Sessions*

The PostgresOpen 2019 tutorials, workshops, and sessions have now been
announced and are available here:

https://postgresql.us/events/pgopen2019/sessions/

Find our newly published schedule here:

https://postgresql.us/events/pgopen2019/schedule/

*Registration*
We've extended Early Bird registration until August 2nd, but that's less
than a week away! Be sure to register for the conference and choose the
tutorials and workshops you'd like to attend before they're sold out:

https://2019.postgresopen.org/tickets/

*Venue*

Our venue and recommended hotel this year is the fantastic Rosen Centre
Hotel in Orlando, FL. Please be sure and book your stay using our
conference discount by going through the Venue & Hotel page:

https://2019.postgresopen.org/venue/

*Sponsors & Sponsorship*

As always, we wouldn't be able to put on these great events without the
support of our sponsors. This year we are pleased to be able to recognize
our Diamond launch sponsors:

Microsoft - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/services/postgresql/
Heroku - https://www.heroku.com/home

Be sure to check out our site to see all of our Gold, Silver and Supporter
sponsors: https://2019.postgresopen.org/sponsors/

Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please visit
https://2019.postgresopen.org/becomesponsor/ to review our prospectus.

*Contact Us*

Finally, for frequent updates and information related to our conference,
please follow our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/PostgresOpen

Any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us at
contact(at)postgresopen(dot)org and we'll be happy to assist. We look forward to
seeing everyone in Orlando!

--
Sarah Conway Schnurr