Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.

From: VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.
Date: 2014-12-17 09:39:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am using PostGreSQL 9.3.5 and DJango1.7.5 and python 3.3.

I am working on a application where i will get video files from mobile
app, and i have to store in the server,
so my question is how do i store video's or video files in DB, or do i
need to store only the link of that video file, if yes then where i have to
store the file and how to access that file to display in an html page.

if anyone is helping me out then give me all details related to storing
videos in db, not just hints. like (what datatype i have to use.? how to
encode and decode.? how to accept files through http post)

Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Regards :