Next beta

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Next beta
Date: 2012-07-24 15:10:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

There's been talk of us having the next PostgreSQL beta release a week
from Monday (meaning we'll build the Friday before). I'm going offline
for a week or so, but will be back in time to wrap a tarball on the
Thursday if that turns out to be the schedule.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company