Re: New new new contact.html

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New new new contact.html
Date: 2011-09-08 08:53:57
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 23:10, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>> Dave,

>>> Your links have target="_blank" in them.
>>
>> No, they don't. Whatever you're using to read them must be mangling them.
>
> My bet is he's using the "view" feature in gmail. It tends to do those
> things. One really has to download/save the attachment and view  it
> outside gmail to make sure the contents really are what it looks
> like...

Oh meh. Sorry Josh. Seems GMail was not only adding those, but also
rewriting the code as a full HTML page, removing all our template
stuff - which is why I asked for a patch.

I've committed the update, and fixed the titles.

BTW; Josh, I noticed that you have Umair Shahid listed as the Pakistan
contact. Has he confirmed this year? He left EDB a couple of months
back, and I'm not sure if he's still working with Postgres or not (if
he is, great).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com