SQL not showing in generated report

From: Rick Dicaire <kritek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL not showing in generated report
Date: 2011-12-12 19:01:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi folks, I'm generating a dependents report on a db user, I highlight
the user as shown in Login Roles, right click -> reports -> Dependents
Report,
but I see the "Include the SQL in the report" checkbox greyed out (a
checkmark shows in it) in the dialog box.

Resultant report doesn't have the sql statement in it. I've tried both
xhtml and xml output.

I'm trying to see what sql statement is used to generate this report.

pgadmin3 1.14.1 Windows 7
postgresql 9.1.2

Thanks