Re: pg_largeobject

From: Jerome Wagner <jerome(dot)wagner(at)laposte(dot)net>
Subject: Re: pg_largeobject
Date: 2016-03-29 15:56:10
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I am not saying that this will solve your problem (I never tried id even
though I keep it in my radar), but this project seems to implement
something close to what Daniel is describing:

https://github.com/andreasbaumann/pgfuse

+ it gives you a FUSE wrapper so the client can use fs calls.

the proposed schema is here
https://github.com/andreasbaumann/pgfuse/blob/master/schema.sql