Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"

From: Sean Bowman <pico303(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"
Date: 2011-03-19 09:22:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

SQL databases won't return any data that was created without the RETURNING
clause. Also, if you read the original post, you'd see the RETURNING
clause gets appended and does just fine when not in batch mode.

But that all said, individual SQL execute() statements are fine for the
near future. I'll worry about performance when we've got a million
customers.