RE: pgsql for win

From: Horák Daniel <horak(at)sit(dot)plzen-city(dot)cz>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pgsql for win
Date: 2000-05-22 11:49:10
Lists: pgsql-general

> > My friend Ingo (cc'd here) is hard at work on this right now.
> > Maybe a collaboration? I'd really like to see this happen too.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tom
>
> Tom, are you referring to a Cygwin binary, or a native NT port?

I don't think it is possible to create a WinNT port without Cygwin.

Now I have 7.0beta3 compiled with Cygwin B20 - it runs on the newest Cygwin
too. The 7.0 final and the newest Cygwin compiles well (with small updates
to the sources) but I cannot get it run. It has problems with allocating
shared memory segments. It seems like "user permissions" problem.

Dan