Re: BUG #4849: intermittent future timestamps

From: David Leppik <dleppik(at)vocalabs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4849: intermittent future timestamps
Date: 2009-06-10 17:10:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Never mind. Turns out the bug was in our own code (read: me,
personally, being stupid) to convert a java.sql.Timestamp to
java.sql.Date. Why it works at all in MySQL... I don't even want to
know.

Why is it we can spend weeks looking at a bug, and we can't find it
until we decide to blame it on someone else?

David

--
David Leppik
VP of Software Development