Re: Anyone want to design an 8.4 is out flyer?

From: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone want to design an 8.4 is out flyer?
Date: 2009-06-30 02:34:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Josh

I¹m happy to do it if you like.

Is it an open brief on the design or do you have a template that you like to
work to.

I think it would be nice to give it a fresh design. I can probably tap into
some of my ad agency clients for extra help.

What I¹d need is the copy and a creative brief. We can do that via Skype if
you like.

Rob

On 30/6/09 12:25 PM, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> All,
>
> 8.4 will be out very soon. It would be great to have a flyer about it
> for upcoming conferences this summer.
>
> Anyone up to designing one? I can send you presskit info you can pull
> text from.

Regards

Rob Napier
Managing Director