Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"

From: Aaron Brown <abrown(at)bzzagent(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"
Date: 2008-03-19 19:08:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes, it kind of needs to be data only since I am pulling from a slonized
database. My experience has been if you don¹t load the schema first with a
schema from slony1_extract_schema.sh, we end up with all the slony triggers
and crap in the dump. If there is a better way of doing this, I¹m
definitely all ears.

Aaron