Database setup and administration--Twin Cities

From: Erik Jordan <ejordan(at)boundarymedical(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database setup and administration--Twin Cities
Date: 2007-12-28 16:28:36
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are a young, energetic software company that has standardized on
PostgreSQL for our back-end database. We¹re looking for contract help with
replication, security, and backup/recovery‹in that order.

The application is in the healthcare/medical outcomes space. The application
itself is built on Java technology.

Our need is immediate: we¹re looking to go into production in the February
timeframe. If you are interested, please submit (to me directly: erik at
boundarymedical dot com) your resume, including experience with replication,
security and backup/recovery.

Erik

Erik C. Jordan
BoundaryMedical <http://www.boundarymedical.com>