Is there a way to tell how far along a COPY is in the process?

From: Keaton Adams <kadams(at)mxlogic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there a way to tell how far along a COPY is in the process?
Date: 2007-11-05 19:32:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I¹m looking for a way to see how many rows have been processed while a COPY
is actually running. I can¹t seem to find a pg_stat table/view that will
give me this level of visibility into the process.

Is there any way to do this, to tell the number of rows processed during a
COPY into a table while the COPY is still running?

Thanks,

Keaton