Re: Multiple Crashs on OSX Intel

From: Fabrice Vincent <f(dot)vincent(at)allibert-trekking(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Marc Simonin <m(dot)simonin(at)allibert-trekking(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Multiple Crashs on OSX Intel
Date: 2007-02-02 18:02:12
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,

Marc is unavailable today so I take over in order to move forward with our
crash issue.

Tom, it is very unlikely that the issue is located with the hardware as we
tested on 2 brand new hardware and both exibit exactly the same symptoms
despite they are differents models...

Would you have any other idea of where to look for the cause of these crash?
For example would it be possible that the crash would be caused by some
system library rather than the postgres code itself?
Also, is there any debugging option we could turn on on the faulty systems
in order to pin point where is located the bug?

Thanks a million for your help.

Best regards.
Fabrice