PostgreSQL and Word 2000

From: Solař Tomáš (MÚ Praha 12) <tsolar(at)P12(dot)MEPNET(dot)CZ>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL and Word 2000
Date: 2001-12-05 16:29:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Excuse me i don´t speak english well, but ai have problem in MS Word2000. I
would like to get some data from postgreSQL.. I thing it does trought ODBC.
I download and than install controler 7.x. I configured windows and
constantly i can´t read fields from database. I can´t released word vwith
database.
I am sorry for my spelling. Have you any advice ??? Thank you Soli