Re: getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS
Date: 2006-09-07 18:41:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 7/9/06 15:34, "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com> wrote:

>> I can do so for jdbc if you like? If so, what are the project names
>> on each site?
>
> on gborg, the project is pgjdbc
> on pgfoundry the project is jdbc

Hi Dave,

I've setup a cron job to sync pgFoundry to Gborg every hour at half past,
and run an initial sync. When your developers have committed the last of
their changes to Gborg and are happy that everything looks good on pgFoundry
I'll remove the cron job and you can continue to work on the pgFoundry site.

Please let me know when you want to me complete the migration.

Regards, Dave.