Download of Postgres by ftp

From: Christoph(dot)Mehne(at)RSDC(dot)rohde-schwarz(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Download of Postgres by ftp
Date: 2003-07-14 14:40:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everybody,
maybe I'm too fool, but I didn't succeed in downloading Postgres by any
mirror-page, because I haven't any idea for logging in.
I tried as well anonymous login with my email-address, but it failed the same
way.
Does anybody know the right login/password - combination, or is there an
alternative site with html-download.
Thanx for any advice
Chris