Synchronized Replication

From: Ketema Harris <ketema(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Synchronized Replication
Date: 2006-05-09 00:37:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello. I have been reading up on Sony Replication, and at first I thought
Master/Slave between two offices would be perfect for my situation. After I
got more info though I believe it may not suit my needs. If I want the two
databases to be in synchronization (meaning they have the same tables, and
if an insert occurs on one it is replicated in such a way that unique ids
from sequences are not duplicated) is this something that Slony can
accomplish? If not what other options are out there?

Thanks.