Re: BUG #15950: pg_freespace.avail is 0

From: Daniel Adeniji <daniel_adeniji(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #15950: pg_freespace.avail is 0
Date: 2019-08-13 00:15:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Jeff :-

Sorry that I did not provide ore information.

I was hoping the issue will be easy to re-create.

Here are the steps to re create :-

1. I Created a table
2. Added records to it
3. Updated and deleted records, hoping to create free pages

I have documented same here :-

PostgreSQL :- Create free pages in Table
https://learningintheopen.org/2019/08/12/postgresql-create-freepages-in-table/.

Best,

Daniel Adeniji

3. Updated and deleted records, hoping to create free pages

I have documented same here.

PostgreSQL :- Create free pages in Table
https://learningintheopen.org/2019/08/12/postgresql-create-freepages-in-table/

Sorry it is my first time creating a bug/issue and I am not really used to the forum.

Best,

Daniel Adeniji