Re: No Graphical Explain

From: Robert Shaw <redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No Graphical Explain
Date: 2009-03-12 22:22:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

That's right I can see the canvas but its empty, I get the results in the Data Out put window, there is the query results int he messages window, and the history in the history window.

Also I've tried installing all the packages available for wx, but the wxOGL doesn't come up anywhere.

If you can tell me where to get it and how to install it, that would be great.

> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:26:23 +0000
> Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] No Graphical Explain
> From: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org
> To: redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com
> CC: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Robert Shaw <redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This may be a weird question but I can't view the graphical explains(yes I'm
> > running an explain either with the button or f7) that I keep seeing on other
> > peoples pgadmin3,
> >
> > I've looked but found no mention of this problem and no fixes via the
> > internet(ie google).
>
> Weird indeed - what do you mean 'can't view'? Can you see the canvas
> but it's empty, or can't even select the tab? And does your wx
> installation include wxOGL (I have no idea how to check that on
> Ubuntu)?
>

> --
> Dave Page

Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff? Explore the new Windows Live .
http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/windowslive/