Location of databases

From: john shipley <johnwshipley(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Location of databases
Date: 2009-07-27 08:49:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have just installed PostgreSQL, with a view to using it in conjunction with PSPP and also with OpenOffice Base. I have created a test database called exampledb with a table in it. Where do I locate the database, please? A file search for the name reveals nothing in the filesystem, although the database and table are obviously there.

Regards

John Shipley

Hull, England

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/