Re: Problem with Properties -> Privileges on

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Albin Blaschka <albin(dot)blaschka(at)raumberg-gumpenstein(dot)at>, "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with Properties -> Privileges on
Date: 2005-10-30 10:11:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 27/10/05 12:54 pm, "Albin Blaschka"
<albin(dot)blaschka(at)raumberg-gumpenstein(dot)at> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using pgAdmin Version 1.4 Beta3 on Windows XP, PostgreSQL 7.4.2 on
> Debian Sarge and found the following behaviour:
>
> If I select on the left column a table, choose "Properties" and want to
> change some privileges, it does not matter which existing group I choose,
> it is always group "Public" who gets the privileges I selected below...
>
> I do not know what I could have done wrong...

Hi Albin,

Sorry for the delayed reply - Andreas & I haven't been around much the last
few days.

I've been unable to reproduce the problem you describe, though it did cross
my mind that perhaps you are selecting the group and permissions that you
want, but then /not/ clicking the Add/Change button to add them to the list
before hitting OK. Could that be the case??

Regards, Dave