Re: Strange warning message

From: Lynna Landstreet <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>
To: Chris <chris(at)interspire(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange warning message
Date: 2004-08-03 21:20:47
Lists: pgsql-php

on 7/28/04 7:55 PM, Chris at chris(at)interspire(dot)com wrote:

> This post might help you...
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=104202443607420&w=2
>
> (or these -
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&r=1&w=2&q=b&s=Your+script+po
> ssibly+relies+on+a+session+side-effect ).

Interesting... I read through them, but I don't think I'm doing what they
fingered as the most likely cause; that is, using the old style
session_register and related functions rather than the newer $_SESSION
array. I did a batch find through my admin directory for anything containing
the string "session_" and the only results that came up were the
session_start() at the head of each page, and session_destroy() on the few
that needed to clear the current session. Both of those are still correct in
the current version of PHP, right? Or am I mixed up?

Lynna

--
Resource Centre Database Coordinator
Gallery 44: www.gallery44.org