Re: template Database

From: flume33(at)yahoo(dot)com
To: "Bob T" <rjtalbo(at)attglobal(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: template Database
Date: 2002-02-24 06:35:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I think you want template0 and template1 because they can do important
things. Using the psql program type (or one of the GUI database front
ends like pgPhpAdmin):

CREATE DATABASE test;

This should get you going. However, I think "DROP template1" might be
really bad and might require another initdb or reinstall (not sure :( I
would reinstall just to be safe :)

Jeff