Paging results

From: Lynna Landstreet <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Paging results
Date: 2003-08-08 20:30:06
Lists: pgsql-php

HI there,

Thanks to everyone who helped with my keyword problem - I think I thanked
them all individually but I thought I should mention it here too.

Now, a new question:

Does anyone know if there's a PHP class anywhere out there for paging
results from a PostgreSQL query, similar to Paginator or ezResults which do
that for MySQL? Or do I have to do the code for that from scratch?

Alternatively, would it be difficult to adapt one of those to working with
PostgreSQL instead of MySQL?

Lynna
--
Resource Centre Database Coordinator