Postgres and Access

From: "Nathalie Boulos" <nathalieboulos(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres and Access
Date: 2003-05-27 13:26:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everyone,

I was able to open postgresql tables on linux from MS-access on windows
using the ODBC found on postgresql.org website.

I was wondering if there is a way that a postgres database on linux sees and
modifies access or fox-pro database files.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and docs concerning this subject.

Regards

Nathalie