Schema backup

From: "Claudio Lapidus" <clapidus(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schema backup
Date: 2003-09-26 19:37:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all

I need to transfer a database installation from one host to another. I need
to dump all users, databases, schemas, stored procedures, triggers, etc. but
no actual data at all. What I try to achieve is a fresh clone ready to run.
I tried pg_dump -s and pg_dumpall, but somewhere I'm missing something, so:
what is the procedure to dump all database structure alone, and what is the
proper reload procedure?

TIA
cl.