help!!!!!!

From: "francis feh" <sisqonantu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help!!!!!!
Date: 2005-03-05 14:09:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

i work with php and postgres,but i have a problem.........when i whrite my program in php with postgres function (pg_connect for esample),the browser told me that is undefined function ,it's very strange because i compil the php source with support of pgsql (--with-pgsql)...
why can i resolve this problem

my email is :sisqonantu(at)hotmail(dot)com

thanks for all