Error postgres9.5

From: Jhonatan Martinez <guns_ozzy(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error postgres9.5
Date: 2015-12-12 13:01:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Good morning

I'm checking in engine restoration postgresql95 and I get the
following error - "could not execute query : ERROR : function
public.dblink (text , text) does not exist " -

This error is solved in 94 postgresql I instalndo postgresql94
-contrib . But in the case of motor 95 I find that port.

I would like to help me solve this problem