did not find any relation for existing table

From: "Sinead O Brien" <reapersoul(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: did not find any relation for existing table
Date: 2007-05-06 22:05:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I am receiving a "did not find any relation" error in pgsql for a table
which I know exists. The outputs from the commands are as follows

cdx_post=# \d history.client;
Did not find any relation named "history.client".

cdx_post=# \dt history.clien*
List of relations
Schema | Name | Type | Owner
---------+-----------------+-------+-------
history | client | table | pgsql
history | client_activity | table | pgsql
history | client_flag | table | pgsql

cdx_post=# \d history.clien*
Table "history.client"
Column | Type |
order_id | integer | not null
history_id | integer | not null
active | boolean |
client_id | character varying(32) | not null

So, the table is there, but I can't access it using its name. Any

Thank you and Regards,
Sinead O Brien

Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-ie/