Re: Storing jpgs

From: "C G" <csgcsg39(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com, gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net, rod(at)23net(dot)net
Subject: Re: Storing jpgs
Date: 2004-04-06 08:23:40
Lists: pgsql-general

> > What's the best way to store jpgs in postgresql to use in a web page?

Dear All,

Thanks for all your responses. Basically, we're building a web application
using python/spyce which will allow the user to run numerical algothrims and
then visualise the results as a graph. The user may (or may not) which to
store the graphs.

Hence, I think that using base 64/bytea method maybe the best bet.

Thanks again

Colin

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger