copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link

From: Raul Retamozo <revelar(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link
Date: 2007-06-14 13:38:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi. Im trying to copying table estructure & data from as400(db2) with dbi link but im stuck in how do I have to install dbi link over windows , I ve perl (active perl) so I added plperlu (and plperl) language to my database's languagesWhen I've been executing dbi_link.sql but when I write teh function dbi_link.is_yaml(TEXT) appears a mistake related to YAML.pm. Does anyone knows how to add YAML.pm ( i didnt found it yet) and let me know if there's another way to copy from as400/db2 without using any commercial / non commercial product . It must be a postgresql based program ( a function, a patch from pgfoundry or similar).

raul n. retamozo velarde
revelar(at)hotmail(dot)com
Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview