ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module

From: "Jeremy Kronuz" <kronuz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module
Date: 2006-04-25 17:36:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I worked on this ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module about more than a year ago, and I was wondering if it could be made official, I honestly think it's better than the ISBN/ISSN currently included in the official release; plus mine would also probably support UPC codes and it already support the new ISBN13 codes.

Check my old post: "New ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module." at http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-11/msg00153.php

In that post I explain what the module does... I was also describing some problems I had, but the module it's working now.

Please, share your thoughts.
Kronuz.