HELP - Recover function delete

From: "Pierre Racine" <racine_pierre(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HELP - Recover function delete
Date: 2005-09-19 13:39:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I just hit twice the delete button on a function I spent two days writing
(without backing it up. I know... I know...). Is there a way to recover it?

A simple garbage would do the job. I don't know many software now that do
not implement a sort of simple mecanism to recover what we threw away by
mistake...

Pierre