Re: Auto-explain patch

From: Dean Rasheed <dean_rasheed(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Auto-explain patch
Date: 2008-08-28 20:03:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Here is a contrib version of auto-explain.

OK, I hadn't considered doing it as a module before.

Is it only available to superusers? Do we have a general policy on
this? Most logging options are superuser-only, but the recent changes
to LOG debug_print_* output have left them PGC_USERSET.

Regards, Dean.

Win a voice over part with Kung Fu Panda & Live Search   and   100’s of Kung Fu Panda prizes to win with Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571439/direct/01/