Re: Moving from Transact SQL to PL/pgSQL

From: "Clint Stotesbery" <cstotes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: kevin07(at)parkerglobal(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Moving from Transact SQL to PL/pgSQL
Date: 2005-01-27 02:12:38
Lists: pgsql-sql

For Oracle info, check out one of my recent posts:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-01/msg00231.php

For TSQL, well, I was involved in project where we converted an Oracle db
(with procs, functions, triggers, etc) to PostgreSQL and MS Sql Server.
plpgsql and plsql are close enough where it isn't too hard to convert
between the two. TSQL and plpgsql are quite different.
-Clint