Putting code in main of src/backend/main/main.c

From: "S -" <nat_lazy(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Putting code in main of src/backend/main/main.c
Date: 2003-04-24 07:34:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

HI,
We are working on a project where we want to create a single linked list
that holds information of all the locks taken or being waited for by
transactions in Postgresql. Since main in src/backend/main/main.c will be
run just once when the Postgresql starts up, can declaration and
initialization of this single linked list be put in this main?
Thank you
Sumaira