Git diff patch in context diff format

From: Qi Huang <huangqiyx(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Git diff patch in context diff format
Date: 2012-08-03 06:56:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, hackers I was exporting my project to a patch file. As the patch review requires, the patch needs to be in context diff format (http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch). But the git diff exports in a format similar to unified format. What is everyone doing with patching currently? Is there any standard way? Thanks.

Best RegardsHuang Qi VictorComputer Science of National University of Singapore