Re: pg_listener table errors with slony

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Ben Carbery <ben(dot)carbery(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Date: 2011-06-01 09:58:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Guillaume

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le 19/01/2011 22:33, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>> We had 1.2 support. To have 2.0, we would have to get rid of the
>>> sl_trigger checks. Or was it dropped along the way of 2.0?
>>
>> No idea - I just recall Sachin working on compatibility, and that was
>> one of/the patch he came of with.
>>

> Yeah, you're right. I now see the commit. Which means we have two bugs
> on 2.0 support.

What happened with this in the end? I've just run into the pg_listener
bug again. I see from the thread you said you were going to work on
it, but then we got side-tracked into a discussion on whether we
should have slony support at all.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com