Looking for Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Francisco users group

From: Rick Genter <rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Looking for Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Francisco users group
Date: 2011-04-29 21:58:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been using PostgreSQL pretty steadily for the past year and am
interesting in joining/attending a users group meeting. I've searched for a
users group in the San Francisco/Peninsula/Silicon Valley area (I'm in
Redwood City), but all I've found are references to a San Francisco group
where the last update/meeting was 2 years ago. Is there such a group in this
area? Thanks.

--
Rick Genter
rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com