Re: Pushing LIMIT into sub-queries of a UNION ALL?

From: Dave Johansen <davejohansen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pushing LIMIT into sub-queries of a UNION ALL?
Date: 2011-05-23 15:54:52
Lists: pgsql-performance

I apologize for the multiple posts. I sent this email right after joining
the list and after it hadn't shown up a day later I figured that it had been
lost or something and sent the other one.

Also, the database I posted this about does not have internet access and so
I'm working on getting it moved over to a machine that does or getting it
the info onto a machine where I can post the pertinent information about the
schema and explain outputs.

Thanks,
Dave

--