Re: Database organization questions

From: matty jones <urlugal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database organization questions
Date: 2011-06-27 14:17:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

What I think I am going to do is design the table structure for my db and
then use a trigger to update the otrs tables(kept separate) when necessary.
If I mixed the tables then I could potentially run into issues when I do an
upgrade of otrs or if I need to change something on my end down the line.
Keeping them separate seems to make more sense to me right now.