windows installer (similar to old EnterpriseDB installer)

From: Martin Belleau <martin(dot)belleau(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: windows installer (similar to old EnterpriseDB installer)
Date: 2011-05-13 05:05:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

First, sorry - I really didn't know to which list to post this.

I'm looking to either write or get access to something like the EnterpriseDB
installer for windows, which doesn't seem to be kept up to date anymore.

The installer needs to be configurable through command line so I can set the
database password and other options automatically. In particular I would
need pgAdmin and libpq to use postgresql from my 32-bit C++ appplication.

Does such a thing exist for version 9.0? If not, any tips on how to get
started?