Re: FOREIGN TABLE doc fix

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Shigeru Hanada <hanada(at)metrosystems(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FOREIGN TABLE doc fix
Date: 2011-06-12 04:21:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2011/6/9 Shigeru Hanada <hanada(at)metrosystems(dot)co(dot)jp>:
> Attached patch includes fixes for FOREIGN TABLE documents:

I committed the changes to ALTER FOREIGN TABLE, but I think the
changes to CREATE FOREIGN TABLE need more thought. The first of the
two hunks you've proposed to add doesn't seem necessary to me, and the
second one seems like it belongs in a chapter on how to write a
foreign data wrapper correctly, rather than here.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company